Our state-of-the-art surgeries accept appointments and offer a 24-hour service. Our appointments are 10 minutes consultations and we offer the following routine services:
- Repeat prescription check ups
- Diabetic check ups
- Repeat prescriptions (including written)
- Dentistry (including scale and polishing, extraction of teeth)
- Hip and Elbow scoring
- Pet travel (including pet passport issue)
- Blood and urine testing
- Canine Vaccicheck titre testing
With our nurse consultations, our qualified nurses can help you with:
- Parasite prevention
- Oral care
- Pre-purchase advice
- New pet advice
- Nutrition and weight management clinics
- Senior care clinics
- Anal glands
- Nail clipping
- Post-operative checks
We have a fully equipped in-house laboratory to perform tests, such as:
Furthermore, we utilise an external laboratory courier service by Idexx Laboratories, for more involved tests.
With our diagnostic imaging facilities, we can perform:
- Radiography (digital X-ray)
- Ultrasonography (abdominal, pregnancy, cardiac)
- Computer Tomography (CT) scanning (provided by St.Georges Veterinary Centre in Wolverhampton)
Soft Tissue Surgery
We can perform a wide range of soft tissue surgeries, including:
- Wound repairs, grafting, reconstructions
- Ear surgeries (TECA, aural haematomas, polyp and tumour removal)
- Corrective BOAS procedure (Brachycephalic airway obstructive syndrome)
- Gastrointestinal surgeries (GDV - Gastric dilation volvulus, foreign body removal, megacolon etc)
- Anal sac removal
- Hernia repairs (Diaphragmatic, perineal etc)
- Oncological procedures, reconstructions
- Mass removals
- Urogenital tract surgeries
- Thyroidectomy (Uni & Bilateral)
We can perform a wide range of orthopaedic surgeries, including:
- Cranial cruciate surgery (TPLO - tibial plateau leveling osteotomy, extracapsular, lateral suture)
- Trauma fracture repair (including minimally invasive procedures eg. MIPO, external skeletal fixation)
- Patella luxation repair
- Management of bone cancers
- Hip surgery (FHNE - femoral head and neck excision, toggle pin repair)
- Platelet rich plasma therapy (Arthrex ACP)
Our ophthalmology services include:
- Diagnostics (including tonometry)
- Corrective eyelid procedures (removal of neoplasms (lumps), entropian/ectropian)
- Distichiasis, Tichiasis, ectopic cilia treatment
- Pocket technique nictitans gland correction (Cherry eye)
- Conjunctival grafts
- Serum therapy
- Diamond burr keratotomy
- Tearduct obstruction treatment
24-Hour Emergency Service
For Island (Stafford), Stone and Bloxwich clients
We are here to serve the local community and we provide a 24-hour emergency service through our partners Vets Now.
We know your pet can become ill or suffer accidents at any time. To make sure you have access to high-quality care at night, weekends and bank holidays, we have chosen to partner with Vets Now, the leading provider of out-of-hours care.
The team at Vets Now are always there when we are closed so you can rest assured that your pet will have a team of vets and nurses on hand, whether it's four in the morning or half-way through Christmas. Their fully qualified staff will provide free advice over the phone and advise whether you need to take your pet into their clinic for immediate treatment. Please don't hesitate to call them if you're at all concerned.
Vets Now Emergency Ltd
Phone: 01782 489892
For Wombourne and Gornal clients
We are here to serve the local community and we provide a 24 hour emergency service through our partners St George's Vets Wolverhampton Hospital.
We know your pet can become ill or suffer accidents at any time. To make sure you have access to high quality care at night, weekends and bank holidays, we have chosen to partner with St George's Vets Wolverhampton Hospital, the leading provider of out of hours care.
The team at St George's Vets Wolverhampton Hospital are always there when we are closed, so you can rest assured that your pet will have a team of vets and nurseson hand, whether it's four in the morning or half-way through Christmas. Their fully qualified staff will provide free advice over the phone and advise whether you need to take your pet into their clinic for immediate treatment. Please don't hesitate to call them if you're at all concerned.
St George's Vets Wolverhampton Hospital
8 - 10 St George's Parade
Phone: 01902 425262
We are pleased to announce we now offer Laparoscopic spay surgery in dogs, more commonly referred to as 'keyhole'. During this procedure, only the ovaries are removed instead of the whole uterus, which is quicker and less painful than a conventional spay. Small incisions are made in the skin, and a camera (laparoscope), is inserted through these small port holes to allow the surgeon to perform the procedure. This means there is less pain felt after surgery, smaller wounds with fewer stitches, less scar tissue formation and a much faster recovery as the procedure is much less invasive. Your dog can feel better and return to normal activity much quicker.
This service costs £298.05 (dogs between 8kg-44kg) and £361.37 (dogs 45kg+) - contact us today to get booked in!
*Please note this is for dogs weighing 8kg or more, and is only available at our Stafford branch.