Supporting our armed forces community...
Island Veterinary Group recognise the fantastic job that our armed forces do and acknowledge their work and bravery! We are delighted to be able to offer an exclusive 10% discount for both serving and ex military personnel.
Military Discount Terms and Conditions:
- Military discount will be authorised on a client’s account upon presentation of a formal (original) ID Card or Defence Discount Card. Photocopies will not be accepted. This must be presented at the first visit to the Practice in order to qualify. Failure to do so will lead to accounts being charged at the normal rates.
- Discount will be valid on the qualifying persons account for the same period of time as the ID presented is valid for. A new ID card will need to be shown to validate the discount for a new qualifying period. Failure to provide a new ID card once the original qualifying period has ended will results in full charges being made against the account.
- Military discount is available at Island Veterinary Group branches Stafford (Lichfield Road, ST17 4LE), Stone (Abbey Street, ST15 8PA), Bloxwich (Wallington Heath, WS3 3NP), Wombourne (Rookery Road, WV5 0JQ) and Gornal (Bank Road, DY3 2NT).
- Island Veterinary Group reserve the right to ask for ID to be presented at any time other time in the future to verify entitlement.
- 10% discount will be applied off all fees but the discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Island Veterinary Group reserve the right to amend/remove this offer at any time without prior notice.
- The discount will not apply to any out of hours treatment given by Vets Now.
- Discount can only be applied for animals residing in the same household as the qualifying individual.
- Any client found to be falsely claiming discount on their own account or against animals that they do not themselves own will have all discount removed from their account with immediate effect.
- Island Veterinary Group reserve the right to ask for proof of ownership of an individual animal i.e. microchip paperwork/rehoming papers etc.
- Authorised persons are permitted to present an animal for treatment and will still receive discount as long as the animal presented is owned within the household of the qualifying individual i.e. spouse/relative/friend may present a pet on behalf of the qualifying person.
- Island Veterinary Group reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.